Many smoothies that aid in weight loss are comprised of blueberries, because they’re so high in antioxidants. This one is particularly great as a breakfast smoothie, and it only comes out to about 136 calories. You’ve got a healthy, delicious breakfast drink!
- 1/2 of a large banana
- 1/3 cup of soy protein
- 1/2 tablespoon of flaxseed oil
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 tablespoon of apple juice concentrate or honey
- 1 teaspoon of psyllium seed husks
- 8 ounces of water
- Break the banana into pieces, place all the ingredients into your blender, and blend until mostly smooth.