Egg Salad Recipe
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 2 large celery ribs, diced—include any crisp leaves
- 4 scallions, sliced thin—include the crisp part of the green
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 6 tbsp Mayonnaise (See: Mayonnaise in the Jar Recipe)
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut up your vegetables and your eggs and combine them in a mixing bowl. Stir together the mayonnaise and mustard, then add to the salad and stir it all up. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat as is, wrap in lettuce leaves, or stuff into tomatoes.
NUTRITION: 374 calories; 35 g fat; 14 g protein; 5 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 4 g net carbs per serving.