Kiwi and Honeydew Smoothie
This recipe is so easy. When you start out, make sure you have all your ingredients in hand, that saves lots of time. Keep in mind that you can basically add sugar to taste, so you might want more or less than the recipe suggests.
- 2 cups of honeydew, cubed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Place the honeydew, kiwi, apple, sugar, and lemon juice into the blender and blend until it’s smooth, then add the ice cubes and blend until the mixture is slushy.