Vanilla Yogurt and Blueberry Smoothie
This smoothie is smooth, creamy, and if you like, you can pack in double the blueberries. What could be better than two servings of that cheerful super fruit?
- 1 cup of skim milk or soy milk
- 6 ounces of low-fat or non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries or ice
- Place milk, yogurt, and the fresh blueberries into the blender with the ice or frozen blueberries, blend until mostly smooth for 1 minute or so, then add flaxseed oil.